per informazioni: Go World S.r.l.
via Canale, 22 - 60125 Ancona
Tel. 0712089301 -
Agusta Eco Resort
Diving holiday in Indonesia at Agusta Eco Resort
This Italian-managed resort is located in the center of the Raja Ampat-Indonesia Marine Park, and is considered to be one of the five best diving destinations in the world. Even those who do not practice diving will be able to appreciate the natural rarities of this characteristic paradise, unique in the world. For example you can observe the bird of paradise or you can have a trip to the Secret Bay, an enchanting lagoon of exceptional beauty or you can have a trip to the Batanta waterfall, not to mention the splendid beach of impalpable white sand fringed with palm trees and bathed by a warm crystal clear sea! In short, is the best you can have for your diving holiday in Indonesia! The resort has 15 cottages:
- 5 Deluxe cottages , very spacious, with an octagonal plan and exceed 60 square meters in width. One of these has a second bedroom with two other beds and is suitable for families.
- 5 Superior rooms with a rectangular plan of approximately 46 square meters. Also of these one has a second twin bedroom (for families). All these 10 cottages are built in fine woods with large windows, glass door and large private bathroom. The furnishings are fine, the hand-carved wooden armchairs, tables and sofas come from Bali, bows, arrows, sculptures, etc. are Papuan artifacts. All the cottages face the sea and have a terrace and air conditioning, a fan, a minibar, a safe and a large counter with LED lights for photographers and a power socket. The bathrooms are spacious and divided into two parts, one with a large mirror, sinks in lava stone (from Bali) and toilet, the other has a covered shower and a large open and enclosed area in bamboo. The bathrooms have hot and cold water.
- 5 Papuan room , in the typical Papuan style, about 30 square meters built in wood and leaves according to the local tradition. These cottages also have a private bathroom with shower (water at room temperature), a terrace and are facing the sea. These cottages are very simple and inexpensive and do not have air conditioning, minibar and safe.
Other curiosities about the resort:
- The Diving area is very spacious, there are more than 30 BCDs, 25 Octopus, 60 long wetsuits, 150 kg of lead, 30 shorty, 40 masks and snorkels, 30 pairs of fins and 10 snorkeling vests. Outside, two large basins to rinse the equipment.
- Compressors: The resort has 3 large compressors to load 120 single DIN-INT 12 lt aluminum cylinders and 1 nitrox compressor.
- The dives are all extraordinary and among the best in the world, Raja Ampat is the place that has the highest marine biodiversity, from the tiny pygmy horse to manta rays, up to the encounter with whales! Our resort is located in a strategic position in the center of the Marine Park, in this way we can reach all the classic dives of the area plus some exclusive dives that we have discovered. Shore dives, for those who buy a diving package, are free and unlimited weather / tides permitting.
- Snorkeling: Guests have the option of snorkeling in locations suitable for this activity. The exits are daily and often combined with the wonderful excursions of the Raja Ampat.
- Cuisine: A high quality gastronomy, with chefs who prepare traditional Indonesian dishes and excellent Italian and international specialties, in this way we obtain a rich and varied cuisine (it is necessary to communicate any preferences to the resort well in advance (vegetarian menu on request), intolerances or food allergies).
- Eco resort: the energy of the resort is supplied by solar panels connected to batteries that provide energy to the entire structure. This plant is the flagship, it really wants to be an eco resort by minimizing contaminating emissions. We are the only resort in Raja Ampat to have solar panels. They also collect rainwater for the needs of the resort and we provide separate waste collection.
- Beach. Agusta Eco Resort is the only property located on our exclusive private island and is the only resort to have a splendid and large white sand beach even at high tide.
- Activities: there are also bow and arrows, a directional kite and two rigid kayaks, both for two seats, available to customers.
- Spa : at the end of a day, what could be better than enjoying an invigorating and relaxing massage at the beach? The SPA is a large structure in precious woods, where you can choose between different types of massages with a romantic view of our enchanted sea!
- Gym: for those who want to keep fit and do not want to interrupt a training activity, there is also a large Gym equipped with fitness equipment. Also this structure in precious woods has a sea view to soften the fatigue of sporting activity.
- Pool: Agusta is the only resort in Raja Ampat to have a pool. Located in the center, it is surrounded by a large wooden terrace with sun loungers. It is formidable for relaxation after a day at sea, and it is also essential for the diving approach and courses.
We are waiting for you for a dream diving holiday in Indonesia at Agusta Eco Resort
Departure from Italy (- / - / -)
Departure by scheduled flight from Italy based on the chosen airline.
Arrival at Jakarta airport.
Jakarta - Raja Ampat (- / - / D)
Departure by flight from Jakarta airport to Sorong. Transfer by boat to your resort with full board.
4° - 9° day
Raja Ampat (B / L / D)
Raja Ampat - rientro (B / - / -)
In good time transfer to the airport, return flight from Sorong to Jakarta.
Return flight with company based on the chosen company.
Quota individuale di partecipazione in camera doppia, quote valide fino al 30 Giugno 2021 a partire da:
Promozione per soggiorni dal 1° ottobre al 19 dicembre 2020:
Quota individuale di partecipazione in camera doppia, quote valide fino al 19 dicembre 2020 a partire da:
||11 immersioni inclusa 1 notturna
(2 guide per immersioni durante la mattina per 5 giorni)
|15 immersioni inclusa 1 notturna
(2 guide per immersioni durante la mattina, 1 guida per immersioni nel pomeriggio)
Note: (B/L/D): B = colazione; L = pranzo; D = cena
Da maggio 2016 i cittadini italiani otterranno all’arrivo visto gratuito della durata di 30 giorni (non estendibile). Necessario il passaporto, che deve essere valido 6 mesi ed avere 1 pagina libera.
La quota include
- 7 notti presso Agusta Eco Resort nella categoria di camere prescelta
- Trattamento indicato nel programma (in condivisione nei giorni prvisti)
- Voli interni in classe economica
- I voli intercontinentali da/per l’Italia in classe economy
- Kit da viaggio GoWorld (zaino, volumi fotografici, porta abiti/trolley – secondo importo pratica)
- L’assicurazione per l’assistenza medica (sino ad € 10.000), il rimpatrio sanitario ed il danneggiamento al bagaglio (sino ad € 1.000), con possibilità di integrazione
La quota non include
- Le escursioni facoltative e tutto ciò non evidenziato nella voce “la quota comprende”
- Assicurazione integrativa annullamento viaggio
- Assicurazione integrativa medico-bagaglio
- Trasferimento privato
- Mance, Bevande, Extra di carattere personale, Eccedenza bagaglio
- Tasse governative e locali non in vigore al momento della quotazione
- Quanto altro non espressamente indicato nella quota comprende od altrove nel programma
- Tasse aeroportuali soggette a variazione
- Le bevande ove non espressamente menzionate
- Escursioni e visite non menzionate nella descrizione del tour
- Spese di carattere personale
- Pacchetti immersioni (guida privata disponibile con supplemento).
- Raja Ampat marine fee IDR 1.000.000 (Circa 70 Euro)
- Tasse governative IDR 50.000 (Circa 5 Euro)